GDG DevFest are large scale community-run events that provide sessions about Google technologies and many other trending tech related topics, all-day hackathons and more. The biggest Google tech conference by GDG community powered by a shared belief that when developers come together to exchange ideas, amazing things can happen.
Develop with open source technology an web application, and also an Android application based on many cutting edge web technologies provided by the developer community. This project is done in full team work with DGD Vienna and Java Vienna meetup group.
Important tasks accomplished
- Help develop the main devfest website, and the mobile application
- Use of firebase for backend, and polymer for frontend
- Co-organise the conference every year with the Java Vienna meetup group.
- Host the speaker welcome party as well as the after party of the conference
- Co-organise the hackathon sessions